16 May 2013

Just an update (edited)

I haven't done any painting this week - I've got a very bare painting station. It's been kind of nice. I'm still waiting for WarWeb to ship some guys out to me.

I have signed on to play in a Dystopian Wars campaign that Michael is organizing up at the LGS. Should be interesting - first games are this Sunday. With my horrific history in DW, it should be ugly! He's given the players 3000 points to put together five task forces - here's what I've taken:

Battleship 2 180 360
Ika 1 100 100
Cruiser 3 60 180
Cruiser w/ Incen 6 65 390
Frigate 26 25 650
Destroyer 17 30 510
Bombard 5 60 300
DFA-170 Bomber 6 60 360
Inari Gyro 2 75 150

3000

We are only allowed 3 large capital units total and since most of the battles will be island-heavy, I figured the Bombards would be usable considering their long range and indirect-fire ability.

I'm also going to try to get in a game of DW with Junior on Saturday - we haven't played in a while and since we don't have a whole lot going on, it just seems like a good thing to do.

Good Gaming!

**edit**
I had to change the list a tad since I don't actually own four Destroyers and several of my Action Groups had   four DD assigned to them. Haha. The perils of list creation while at work.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is may the dice gods be with you!

    ReplyDelete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...