23 July 2015

Newly Painted and a Milestone

I noticed this morning that's I'd passed 50,000 site hits. Thank you to all of my human readers, and to all of the Russian bots that keep those numbers rising! I really do enjoy maintaining this blog - especially the after action reports. Generally, they're my favorite thing to read on others' blogs so I do my best to keep plenty of reading material out there.

I have worked on some Relic Knights minis the past few days. I bought them back around November or December, assembled them and then they kind of sat for months and months. With a bit of renewed effort, I completed about half of them and the others (not pictured) are about 80% done. They're not going to win any awards - I'm just glad to see them get done.



The gray guys and little purple cat are from the Black Diamond faction while the big dog is from the Doctrine group. As I mentioned, more are on the way. The other models are less uniform and require more individual attention. I like the models a lot, they capture the Anime aesthetic very nicely.

Off to sunny and hot Florida this weekend and much of next week - you be well!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would we be without the Russian bots? ;-)

    Congrats on the milestone, and may there be many views more!

    Cheers,
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...