Well, all done with big ugly. It turned out nicely I think. It actually painted up a lot more easily than I expected. The basing situation is a train-wreck, thanks Spartan.
Can't wait for the big dumb thing fight with Ziggy's British walking fortress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tis The Season
The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
My dad passed away in his sleep Friday morning. We're still kind of in shock, particularly my mom, but are doing well. He had not been s...




That is ... awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks, we call it MEGA MAID.
DeleteHey give a vacuum cleaner and you can use her in your stardust armada rules.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete