03 January 2017

2017 6x6 Update

I'm going to submit a change to my 6X6 list. I started looking at what I played in 2016 and it just seems like I got in a rut. It's not that it wasn't fun, but I have a LOT of minis that have sat idle for over a year now. That just won't do.

My revised 6 x 6 list

1) X-Wing
2) Dystopian Wars
3) My own rulesets, including StarDust, StarDust: Ground and Rubber and Lead.
4) Star Fleet Battles
5) Games that I own rules and minis for but did not play in 2016 such as:
Victory at Sea
Modern Spearhead
Frostgrave
AK47 Republic
Maurice
6mm Sci-Fi
Shipwreck
6) MLB Showdown

3 comments:

  1. Not sure about that Choice 5. Hedging your bets there maybe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finish (re)reading all your blog posts about shipwreck! Looks like a really fun game even if I'm puzzled about its complexity when looking at the stat cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shipwreck is very good, although the submarine rules are generally considered a hot mess. My wee boats have been neglected too long - I need to get them back on the table! As far as complexity goes, Shipwreck is remarkably simple - the data cards are weird without a reference point, but the game mechanics are pretty simple.

      Delete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...