I have been painting, I promise I have. I picked up some additions for the StarDust Salamanders Space Marine army. Two "Rhino" APCs and two "Dreadnought" walkers, courtesy of Rebel Minis.
Nothing earth-shattering, but I'm very pleased with the outcome. Who says orange is a stupid color for armored vehicles? I think it looks amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tis The Season
The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
My dad passed away in his sleep Friday morning. We're still kind of in shock, particularly my mom, but are doing well. He had not been s...







Strangely enough, the APC fit well with the Rhino aspect!
ReplyDeleteI like the walkers, always wanted to make a GDI army from Command and Conquer in 15mm, they fit well with the walkers. they use.
Hell yeah, Rebel Minis rock! Love your colour scheme.
ReplyDelete