I finished up an Airfix 1/76 T-34 kit over the weekend. The kit was a winner since it came with both the standard T-34/76 and upgraded T-34/85 turrets. This will be a nice addition to my Chain of Command Soviets. Had to freehand the red stars due to a clerical error with the decals. FWIW, the kit didn't come with any red star decals anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tis The Season
The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
My dad passed away in his sleep Friday morning. We're still kind of in shock, particularly my mom, but are doing well. He had not been s...




Nicely done. The extra turret is a nice touch as well.
ReplyDelete