I got this cutie-pie in the mail today:
It'll make a fun addition to the Litumsian rebel forces. Like the MiG-21, I'll need to hand-craft some ordnance. The Jaguar really is a good looking plane.
In other news, I've completely avoided writing the AAR from last Sunday's Star Fleet Battle game. It was a weird game in no uncertain terms. I rolled two dice all game. 5 turns. 2 dice. Mike and Dave rolled a bunch of dice. I rolled two. Maybe tomorrow. I'd do it tonight but don't have the pics handy. As weird as the game was, it was chock-full of character and flavor. I was particularly inspired while writing the follow-up scenario for December's game and am looking forward to that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tis The Season
The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
My dad passed away in his sleep Friday morning. We're still kind of in shock, particularly my mom, but are doing well. He had not been s...

I'll remember to take the first shot on turn 1 impulse 1 the next time. He he.....
ReplyDelete