01 September 2017

Slow Painting

So I picked up some Malifaux minis recently, primarily just as painting fodder, but since the rules are free I may give them a go one of these days. The minis I picked up from the Closing Time box. They're a gang of alcoholic Gremlins who get drunk and practice Kung Fu. Right up my alley.









The models are fantastic. They are plastic, multi-part minis but go together easily with model cement. Initially, the sprues were daunting, but I had no issues at all. I painted them with white gis because they really reminded me of the little kids in my sons' Tae Kwon Do class - each off in their own little world. Thus, all the yellow belts as well... I made a conscious effort at a limited color palette - it goes a long way to creating a cohesive look on the tabletop.

I've taken the day off to enjoy a four-day weekend. A group of us are trucking it down to Waycross Sunday to play StarDust and Epix X-Wing at Mike's place - I'll certainly have AARs and pictures of that!

1 comment:

  1. Those look like they were fun to paint and they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...