18 April 2018

Firestorm Planetfall - Painting Restart

As you may remember, Ziggy and I were collecting Firestorm Planetfall miniatures just prior to Spartan's collapse. Since then, we've bought up loads of clearance stuff, but the painting has been slow to be sure. This week I cleared the unfinished items from the queue which was an Aquan Prime Recon Helix.











I think some straggler infantry from the Command Helix (still in the box) made it into this lot. Zig and I may but PF on the table this weekend. It's been a while and they're such pretty miniatures. It'd be a shame to not let them get out and play!

2 comments:

  1. Always nice to see Planetfall minis, and these look really nice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...