10 March 2020

Boom Boom Boom

I finished up French cannon crews over the weekend, then got them mounted and based yesterday evening. Now that's I'm at home, sick for at least the rest of today I figured it was as good a time as any to post some pictures.







Models are all 20mm from Newline Designs. Next up are Prussian gun crews! We'll see how far I can get with them being out of work for a day. 😁


5 comments:

  1. Well done, beautiful...and surely effective guns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl." Frederick the Great

    Looking good Ski! Cant wait to see them on the table. Will you be using Rank and File?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steve. Yes, R&F to start with - it's a pretty straightforward system.

      Delete
  3. They're alot of fun. I'm interested to know how your games go. Watching with interest!

    ReplyDelete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...