Song of Blades and Heroes

Picked up "Song of Blades and Heroes" recently. My son and I have played one game thusfar - he's got some undead and I'm using humans. The miniatures are from Splintered Light - the Logres Army  and the Wraith Lord army box sets. The minis are tremendous and I strongly recommend them for 15mm fantasy. I just got back to painting them a couple of days ago - they'd sat primed for a couple months. Here are a couple of pics.


The finished guy at the bottom is my Druid, "Greenteeth." The ghosts are pretty close to being done - may throw some lighter grey / white at them.

Song of Blades and Heroes is a neat little fantasy skirmish game with simple mechanics and lots of good campaign potential. My only problem with it so far is that undead are damn near impossible to kill with archers. The game is inexpensive - I think the PDF was in the $5.00 neighborhood.

Comments

Popular Posts