17 March 2017

Recently Painted - Shiny Metal Skeletons

Took a while to complete, primarily due to painting lethargy, but ten Terminator Endoskeletons are complete.







They were a lot easier to paint than the amount of time spent on the painting table would indicate. A quick blast of chrome spray paint, black magic wash, red eyes... Basing took the most time. The 17 Resistance soldiers from the box are, ummm, about 60% done. Block colors are done. Need a wash, drybrush and details picked out. And basing. OK, maybe 45%.

Happy St. Patty's Day. Although it's a huge deal here in Savannah, I'll be heading into work anyway. No rest for the weary.

2 comments:

  1. These look great. Based on the source material I would expect them to be walking across a lot of skulls though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I wish I had enough little skulls to use as flock!

      Delete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...