Even More Painting!

I've been on a terrific streak lately, getting things done that have been idling for a while. More impressively for me, it's been 28mm stuff, not the easy 6mm toys I usually burn through way too fast.

These four Hordes Trollkin have been kicking it on the painting table for months now and after clearing out the Infinity guys yesterday, I got these guys off the painting table and into the "done" column.








They're impressively large models on 40mm bases. Not a bad set of models to get from a heavily-discounted starter box. I think I paid $12 for them and enough rules to play. They'll need to get a playdate scheduled with the Skorne starter box I finished back in November.

Comments

  1. Most impressive, but.... social distancing, fellas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts