More Through the Queue

 Gaming has been down for the last couple weeks, but I managed to get a few models through the painting process. 

The first lot is a group of 20 Daleks that Mark gave me. They're just the right size for 15mm and mounted on pennies. I tried out some of the new Vallejo color shift paint on them, giving them a shifty gold/green/purple coat. The color shift paint is lot better looking live compared to photos, but you can see that some parts of the minis do take on a different hue.




The models themselves are that soft-ish plastic that gets sticky and weird when you hit it with primer. Thus, the finished product isn't as delightful as I'd like. But for free, they're great.

Next up is the last of the Goblin fleet. Part of the model wasn't in the box so I had to wait 3-4 weeks for Mantic to send a replacement bit.



And lastly, some Batman minis. Two Kobra Hazard troopers, Old Bitter Green Arrow from Dark Knight and Spartan.



Nothing too groundbreaking but nice additions to the collection. 


Tonight we're supposed to play D&D. I've been putting an adventure together and this evening will be chapter 1. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts