Some New Infinity Minis

 In addition to those refurbs below, I knocked out some new Infinity models over Thanksgiving week. These are reinforcements for my Combined Army group. 

First up, some Unidron Batdroids - robotic troops programmed to fight for the E.I. - the Evolved Intelligence. I went for dark colors reminiscent of Giger's Alien, given the head shapes.



Next up are Bit and KISS - a Hacker and her robotic assistant. Unusually, I left Bit with NO black paint at all. I tend to lean on black a lot as an easy default. With the very bright colors I chose, black seemed inappropriate. Her 'bot is a metallic blue, a bit different from the stylistically similar Batdroids above.


Without and with the flash. Bit's cloak was a bit of trouble for picture taking.


I'm quite happy with the results. Like all CB minis, they're gorgeous sculpts and a joy to paint. That orange and teal will be quite eye-catching on the table top.

Comments

Popular Posts