More Canucks

 I've been hard at work on the next batch of Frenchies and English for my New England/Canada battles. My most recent order included more militia for both as well as command figures. I finished up the French yesterday - it went much more quickly than I anticipated but waking up at a stupidly early hour will help! The English are still "in progress" seeing as though their uniforms need to actually be uniform.

Ta da! Nothing that fancy, but a useful addition to the collection for sure.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The redcoats shouldn't be too far behind, but some painting and flooring in the house have me off-kilter for the next week or so. I'll have to snag some painting time early Saturday and Sunday mornings, my preferred painting time anyway.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts