Rasslin' - Some Rumbleslam

 Wayne and I got together to a couple games of Rumbleslam last weekend. No AARs to speak of, just a few pictures.



Game 1 was a pretty standard affair with both of us using basic crews right out of the box. I won that match pretty cleanly if you don't count the moment my Minotaur hoisted the Werewolf up with his horns and dumped him outside the ropes! Right place, right time for The Bull! That Werewolf is one tough cookie.

Game 2 was much more closely fought, and without a freebie to get rid of the FLAIR-Wolf (see what I did there?), I was stuck having to fight it. Things didn't go that well, but I lasted until turn 5.

But I won the initiative in the final turn and my Barbarian Grappler put a figure-four on ol' Wolfie, slowing him down for the remainder of the turn. After the leg-lock, the Grappler ran so he'd at least survive the bout. But then Wayne who didn't realize the game was over DID remember he'd drawn a terrible special event card at the start of the game causing his Werewolf to be fired from the team at the end of the match. This resulted him that wrestler being removed from the ring before counting up Knock-Outs. I had won, by accident since I'd forgotten about the "You're Fired!" card, but any win's a good one. Sometimes, you just get lucky.

Two very entertaining games that we both enjoyed quite a bit. I've got another team in the painting queue so the next time we play there will probably be some fresh blood on the mat.



Comments

Popular Posts