Recent Painting - Mechs

 I painted up some Battletech Mechs recently. Just had the itch and I do enjoy painting them for sure! First up is a Lance of Kurita Mechs.

Three of the models are very Kurita and are very stylized. The Grand Dragon (second from right) is a very traditional Kurita design.

The next group is a Clan Mercenary Star, painted up in memory of Wayne who got our group into playing Battletech and Alpha Strike.



Just something different there. I enjoyed the bold, bright red color scheme and the white accents really pop. There's nothing subtle about these guys! The off-color leg is for Wayne. 

Ziggy, David and I also got in a game of Alpha Strike a couple weekends ago. No AAR, but here are a couple of pics.



I'm supposed to be testing out my Vikings & Saxons in a flipped game of Nightwatch on Saturday - a playtest for Southern Front.

Comments

Popular Posts