05 September 2026

Viking Terrain Bits

Since the playtesting lest weekend, I've been steadily working on a couple of bits of scenery for the games at Southern Front. I started these fence sections some months ago, but bending the cross-members was frustrating and I stopped for a while. I went back a couple weeks ago and got them knocked out. They turned out quite nicely I think.


And then there's this... Mark thought a bundle of scenarios called "The Pillage People" should include a YMCA sign. Always happy to oblige, Mark.

It'll be ready soon enough! 



 

3 comments:

  1. Looks good!

    Young Jarl, there's no need to feel down, I said
    Young Jarl, go plunder a new town, I said
    Young Jarl, burn it down to the ground
    There's no need to be unhappy.
    Young Jarl, there's a place you can go, I said
    Young Jarl, when you've got all their dough, you can
    stay there and I'm sure you will find
    many ways to have a good time!


    It's fun to stay with O-D-I-N
    It's fun to stay with O-D-I-N
    There in Valhalla, drink till you're on your knees
    You can sing with Valkyries
    It's fun to stay with O-D-I-N
    It's fun to stay with O-D-I-N.

    Sorry, couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I might have to print that out and make the players sing before the game next weekend!

      Delete
  2. Best (?worst) version gets a free re-roll!

    ReplyDelete

Southern Front 2026

 I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...