Newly Painted and a Milestone

I noticed this morning that's I'd passed 50,000 site hits. Thank you to all of my human readers, and to all of the Russian bots that keep those numbers rising! I really do enjoy maintaining this blog - especially the after action reports. Generally, they're my favorite thing to read on others' blogs so I do my best to keep plenty of reading material out there.

I have worked on some Relic Knights minis the past few days. I bought them back around November or December, assembled them and then they kind of sat for months and months. With a bit of renewed effort, I completed about half of them and the others (not pictured) are about 80% done. They're not going to win any awards - I'm just glad to see them get done.



The gray guys and little purple cat are from the Black Diamond faction while the big dog is from the Doctrine group. As I mentioned, more are on the way. The other models are less uniform and require more individual attention. I like the models a lot, they capture the Anime aesthetic very nicely.

Off to sunny and hot Florida this weekend and much of next week - you be well!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would we be without the Russian bots? ;-)

    Congrats on the milestone, and may there be many views more!

    Cheers,
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts