He flat-out won the Pack races two weeks ago. Today was the District race. His car took second overall! The district race keeps track of cumulative time, four trips down the track. He (and the rest of us) were ecstatic!
19 March 2016
Pinewood Derby Update!
Well, my son's car is much better than we ever could have hoped! It still hasn't lost a race - first place every time down the track!
He flat-out won the Pack races two weeks ago. Today was the District race. His car took second overall! The district race keeps track of cumulative time, four trips down the track. He (and the rest of us) were ecstatic!
He flat-out won the Pack races two weeks ago. Today was the District race. His car took second overall! The district race keeps track of cumulative time, four trips down the track. He (and the rest of us) were ecstatic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...



Bravo, good show by Cameron and dad!
ReplyDeleteThank you from both of us!
Delete