Truckin, Got My Chips Cashed In...

It's been slow around here lately. I got in a short game of X-Wing with Zig last weekend. Didn't take any pictures other than one when we first set up.

It was my first time driving the Houndstooth. Other than the terrible turn radius, I really liked it. I won the game handily thanks to very poor dice rolls from my opponent.

While at Wal Mart last weekend, I spotted and picked this up for Batman.


It's pretty close, scale-wise. I figured it would make great street scenery.

The top of the trailer had some lumps and bumps that I cut out and flattened.


So now it's primed black and in the "to be worked on" queue. The trailer is a bit too wide compared to the truck, but given that it's a cartoon-based toy, it's to be expected. It's got interesting scenario possibilities - I'm excited about this pickup.

Comments

Popular Posts