Well Check - Recent Painting

It's been a busy couple of weeks at work and there's been no time for gaming for me lately. I have been occupied with thoughts of gaming though and managed to crank out a few paint jobs.

Here's a nice Ariadna Para-commando to round out that Infinity force.


I don't have any more Ariadna purchase plans, although I'm inclined to put together a second Infinity force. That'll be months away if I do it though.

Also just finished are some Batman minis...

The caped crusader himself, channeling Michael Keaton and Commissioner Gordon. Bats is one of the new plastic minis and the Commish is metal. The plastic minis are nice, as is the lower price, but they really lose that nice chunky feel.

To support the Law and Order boys, a gaggle of SWAT cops. Again, it's a mix of plastic and metal minis, but they look fine together.

 I was happy with the freehand "GCPD" on the riot shield.


Looking forward to the next outing with the Batman minis. I've been working on some interior terrain that should really change things up.

Next in the queue will be a Caribbean dance partner for my Blood and Plunder French:
I've been excited about these since they were announced months ago - they finally made it into the wild in September so hopefully I'll be able to mess around with B&P a bit by the end of the year!

Comments

Popular Posts