New Additions

I've been hard at work on the latest pick-ups over the last couple of weeks. I got some inspiration for a game idea and picked up some 15mm minis to make it happen. More on the game later, though once you see what I've painted it won't be very difficult to divine what I have in mind. Minis are from Rebel Minis.

First up - the zombie horde. Forty-Three of the buggers. They're not exactly a gore-fest. Pretty basic painting with a brown/red wash.



Next, some support for those zombies. Some swift-moving werewolves.

And of course it isn't a game without something to fight, so I painted up some FBI field agents. There may be a nod to the X-Files in there.


And finally, our representatives of the American military-industrial complex.




The bridge is new too. It's four inches wide and the length was exactly what's required to get over my river segments. I knocked it together from cereal box and duck tape. The guard rails are foam sheet. Not bad for two hours on a Saturday morning.

There are a few other elements that aren't quite done yet - I'll post those when they are. I'm hoping to give the rules a run through over the Labor Day weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts