They're "matboard" and went together very easily with some carpenter's glue.
The other sizeable painting project was some 28-32mm interior scenery for Infinity and Batman. I picked up the Starship Scenery Terrain Crate from Mantic and was pleasantly surprised with it. The components are all single-piece medium hard plastic. They're a bit softer than a model kit but way more solid than Reaper Bones. I spray-primed the first handful black and the paint would never set - it stayed wet and tacky for days. After a long soak in 90% isopropyl alcohol, I tidied them up and simply hand-primed with el cheapo black art paint. I've still got a few pieces to go, but am very happy with the results and assortment.
These workbench tables are wobbly and I based them on thin plastic to keep them upright.
An awesome mix of scatter terrain that'll really dress up some secret hideouts.






Excellent additions!
ReplyDelete