Painting Table "Really" Cleared

 The two hangers on I had left after the Batman and Dwarves were these two. They're micro-armor aircraft additions to the collection. The CH-53E is for the Marines who really could have used an extra CH-46 but given the trouble finding those models these days, I opted for the Jolly Green Giant instead. It's of course gray, but regardless, it is a giant

The F-117 is probably the most impractical wargame miniature I now own, but that doesn't change the fact that since my youth in the mid and late 1980's, it's been my absolute favorite plane ever. That sweet black triangle of doom is just amazing. I'm sure I can arrange a scenario-specific job for it. Ziggy's idea of just having a flight stand without the plane was top-notch, but ultimately less fun to paint.



No decals, but a few hand-painted markings. Kind of like impressionist insignia. The '53 is GHQ and the F-117 is from CinC, whose molds and castings are now owned and sold by LegionsIVHire in Canada.

Comments

Popular Posts