Recently Painted - Infinity Minis

I finished up those Combined Army Morats that I previewed a couple weeks ago. They turned out very nicely and I'm rather happy with them. Looking forward to seeing how they perform on the game table. For now, just pictures.

Left to Right, Top to Bottom we have four Yaogats, four Rodoks, Kornak  and two Assault Engineers. 








These fellas a bit heavier-duty than the slobs I normally field - a bit more on the level of the knights that Ziggy usually plays with. Should be an interesting change of pace for both of us.

Comments

  1. Ski you know the rules! The nicest painted stuff always dies the quickest especially in their first game! Lovely work on these troopers. A mean looking bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sure they'll get run off in record time and fail miserably. They're just so damn much fun to paint though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts