Next Batch of Painting

It still feels a bit gauche to be posting hobby stuff after yesterday's rough posting but I was about to post these pictures when I got the terrible news. They're the next batch of 1/72 Italian Wars minis, courtesy of Red Box.

Many crossbowmen, arquebusiers and halberdiers as well as a command stand. 





The chunky plastic flag was done up as an impressionist sort of Venetian flag. For me, it's impressive. For artwork in general, it's down at the "Monkey Jesus" area of the scale.

Spearmen and swordsmen in the queue now. This project is progressing nicely! I'll need to pick up some knights for each side next. I think though, with Christmas rapidly approaching, I may need to pump the brakes on personal purchases for a few weeks. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts