Recent Work

 I slowed down a little bit but not much with the painting in the last week and a half. I scrounged lead mountain and dug up another regiment's worth of French infantry. They were cycled through the paint machine quickly enough. It helped that eight of the twenty-four were already painted.


The Naps collection is really shaping up.


So the current queue looks like this.


French Dragoons. Woohoo! I just hit them with their first colors this morning.

During the week I also finished up a GHQ 6mm Panavia Tornado. I haven't painted any Cold War micro armor in a while and watching the events unfolding in Europe gave me the urge. Perhaps that's morbid, but it's the truth. 

Freehanded the markings. Yes, they're sloppy but get the point across. Jets aren't on the table for very long anyway. :) 

I did place a good sized order for 28mm early colonial North Americans this week from Sash & Saber. British and Abenaki natives. These will join these others here and here soon enough for some back woods Blood and Plunder! If you're a regular reader, you'll see that I'm actually making good on some of my New Year's resolutions to expand both my Naps collection and the 18th Century wilderness gang.


Comments

Popular Posts