Thar Be Dragoons!

My final batch of Napoleonics for the near future! I've been on quite a tear for the last five weeks or so, knocking out three infantry regiments and two undersized cavalry regiments. That's unheard of brush-speed for me. That was 64 infantry and 16 horses and riders, and they're not complete crap quality!

This lot is a group of French Dragoons. I was delighted by the uniforms - they add a nice break from the "mer bleue" that is the French. 



Models are Newline Designs 20mm. My early 18th century North Americans arrived last week, so the next project on the agenda has already been selected and primed.


Comments

  1. WOW! they look the business, Ski. Any wargamer would be lucky to push those guys on the table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve. Hopefully they'll get a chance to grace the tabletop soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts