Recent Crafting

 Hi all. It's been a slow couple of weeks on the gaming front. Last weekend I got a lot of tabletop terrain put together. We had a contractor in the house working on flooring and I was essentially trapped at home with him for tow days. It was productive for making gaming things for sure!

First up was some dead swamp trees. They fit in with an undead theme and I made them specifically for a Dragon Rampant game I plan to run early next month at the new game con in Jacksonville, Skirmish. I'm slotted to run my game Saturday morning (March 4th). Should be a hoot! It's a 15mm "Army of Darkness" themed game with Deadites vs the Living. 

Next out of the gates were a couple of swampy terrain bits. I had an 8" x 8" piece of thin plywood that was easily terraformed. 

On Sunday morning I went rooting through the bits collection and slapped together an edifice for 28mm sci-fi gaming. A block of 2x4, balsa and bits, some glue, paint and patience...



Good enough for blocking LOS and giving someone an elevation advantage for sure. 

Wayne gave me a handful of 28mm sci fi minis to paint up as commissions - I'll post pics as they make their way through the queue. He's also got a bunch of 1/300 jets on the way too. I won't have to buy my own models to paint for a while!

Zig and I are going to playtest the Dragon Rampant scenario tomorrow. I'll post some pics of it. Be well!

Comments

  1. Swamps, trees, Western buildings; I think you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts