Ten Little Goblins...

 I can't believe I actually finished the box of Wargames Atlantic Goblins. Ten more, in the books. Not just a sense of accomplishment but a nice set of minis! Who'd have thought? This lot have hand weapons and shields. I actually worked through these pretty quickly once they were assembled and primed - four or five days I think. Waking up at 4:00am stressing about work will do that. :)

The "Banna Wavva" is scratch-built. Since WA doesn't include command models in the box I had to make a standard bearer of course. Just some Plastruct rod and a WA helmeted skull on top. Nothing crazy. I need to slap together a proper banner though.

A group shot with the other 20 reveal that I did a fine job of retaining color and basing consistency since the previous paint jobs!


Now that's a proper mob. Time to go smash something!


Comments

  1. Man! Looking good, Ski. Can't wait to see them on the table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve, same here. Stupid work and life keep conspiring against me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts