Clearing the Queue

 By no means done with the plastic mountain, but I've made some good progress knocking stuff out recently. First us, some drones / hover bots that came with the troopers I painted up a month and a half ago. Models are Warlord Gates of Antares range. They're kind of neat and I like how the came out, especially next to their two-legged kin.


It's always tempting to add a lot of oddball stuff to bases so I think just doing two shows a lot of restraint. 😁

"You take the low road, unit D-121 and I will take the high... brzzztt. Over."

And the other model I cranked out in the last few days was this beauty. It's a 1/56 (28mmish) Sherman VC Firefly for the zero of you who don't know. I got it from Mike a few weeks back when we were playing Blood & Plunder. It's a 2-part resin print (hull + turret) from Tina's Tiny Tanks. Mike sells them on his webstore here : Gator Games. I'm sure the markings are wrong, but it looks  close enough and that's all I'm concerned with. British tank + bigass tankslayer gun. 



Obligatory B&W photo of the WW2 vehicle. 

Comments

Popular Posts