This Week's Work!

 So, a bit of a mix this week. First up are some 15mm Space Marines. Pretty sure the minis are from Khurasan. I had enough to make a full Assault Squad and three small-based special characters. This assortment will add a lot of Space Marine flavor to my Stardust: Ground Space Marine force. 

A group shot, sans light box. 
And close ups. These are the pictures that will end up on the game cards.

A stand of Assault Marines

A Librarian (psyker). The mini was customized with a cape and Force Staff, removing the chainsword.

A Chaplain

And a Veteran Sergeant to round out the squad.

So, if you're at all familiar with GW Space Marines you'll be immediately familiar with those titles and their functions. I'll have their cards together in no time... I've already done all the formatting, I just need to insert the pictures.

Next up, and I started these late yesterday afternoon, so I've made quick progress...

Some huts for the pulp game I'm hosting in North Carolina in two weeks! Main construction material is cashew and almond cans with cereal box cardstock roofs. One of the minis I need for the scenario is posed in front for scale. She's a 32mm Bombshell Miniatures explorer who's already been named Dora.

Construction of the three huts nearly done. Room thatching is simply white paper but with a frilly edge. I spackled the outsides of the walls to add texture.

And after a couple blasts of spray paint. More pictures to follow later, plus the minis I need to finish with the quickness.

Oh, since Brigade Games fouled up my order, I ordered suitable replacements directly from Bombshell Minis. Everything is of course in stock and shipping was quick. Thanks so much Bombshell!

Comments

  1. Terrific looking huts for the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!. I'll have some "job's done" pics soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts