Update du Jour

I've been working on some MSH painting this week - an SU-7 and a MiG-23 for my Poles and some Dutch infantry. No WIP shots, I'll post pics when they are done. On that subject, I have to give props to The Last Square for their ridiculously quick shipping. I ordered last Friday and got the stuff Monday. I must also give high kudos to Wargame Accessories. I ordered some bases from them Saturday morning and also received them Monday. Wow. Just wow.

Looks like I'm going to get in a game of Star Fleet Battles on Saturday. I haven't played in ages. One of my favorite game systems ever. I am completely enamored by the overwhelming complexity. Who in their right mind designs a game like that? Either way, I'm looking forward to it, and I'm grateful to be "just a player" and not the person trying to explain everything to everyone.

Good Gaming!

Comments

Popular Posts