Star Dust Ground - Update and RP

I've kept working on SDG this week. I've solidified rules for fliers and am happy with what I've come up with. The only can of worms that crossed my mind as I was typing was regarding flying vehicles that have a close combat capability. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Seems like something pretty bad-ass to include, and let's face it - sci-fi games should have some pretty bad-ass stuff like that.

I also did a good bit of work on vehicle and troops stats as well as coming up with a couple useful special abilities for troops and vehicles. 

I re-formatted the rulebook and it shrunk by 5 pages just by tidying things up - removing unnecessary blank lines, etc. As much as I'd like to subscribe to the "bigger is better" way of thinking, a better looking final result is preferable. It'll be over 20 pages once I add markers, unit stats, QRS, title page, etc.

I finished up the small walkers and hover tanks that arrived Monday.


Walkers for the Dog Soldiers. 


 Hover Tanks for the Red Guard.

I wasn't originally planning to do it, but I couldn't resist magnetizing the turrets since they came with a mix - they can operate in anti-personnel, anti-armor or recon / forward observer roles.

Comments

Popular Posts