The first batch - Flame Demons. I'm a big fan of brights and since the demon army is going to be colorful and weird,, I figured "why not?" I also have some Dwarves and Dark Elves too since having just one army is ridiculous! More pics in the future, I'm sure, but this is all I have for now.
21 August 2015
Some Recent Critters
Showing off a few newly painted critters today... these are 6mm demons from Microworld Games. I've had my eye on their minis for a while and bought a handful a couple of months ago. They've sat idle while other things were on the painting table but got some attention starting last week.
The first batch - Flame Demons. I'm a big fan of brights and since the demon army is going to be colorful and weird,, I figured "why not?" I also have some Dwarves and Dark Elves too since having just one army is ridiculous! More pics in the future, I'm sure, but this is all I have for now.
The first batch - Flame Demons. I'm a big fan of brights and since the demon army is going to be colorful and weird,, I figured "why not?" I also have some Dwarves and Dark Elves too since having just one army is ridiculous! More pics in the future, I'm sure, but this is all I have for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Painting
I finished up a group of 10 Bombshell Minis old-school pulp models this week. They're "Buck Rogers" style jet pack troopers, ...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
My dad passed away in his sleep Friday morning. We're still kind of in shock, particularly my mom, but are doing well. He had not been s...



Kind of cute,m in their own hideous way! :-)
ReplyDelete