14 October 2015
Oh my... a video game update?
I picked up the very old video game Warhammer 40,000 - Chaos Gate a few months ago for cheap on Good Old Games and have been playing it off and on since. It's been fantastic and quite enjoyable.
I played a game the other night and one of my Terminators went nuts on the Chaos scumbags, doing nearly all of the work himself:
Twenty-one kills, including a greater demon, in close combat with a Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield. That's getting it done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orks, Meet the Y
Two projects for this update. First, a follow up from last weekend's post. The YMCA sign is done and came out nicely IMHO. and the othe...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...

No comments:
Post a Comment