The Belgian N-3 Liege and French N-5 Bastille
21 September 2016
Recently Painted - Dystopian Wars Belgians
I got a few DW tanks completed this week - some Belgians I picked up on the cheap a week or two ago. In the Dystopian Wars fiction, Belgium is a protectorate of France and are simply just "part of the French OOB. I did paint these guys quite differently from my solid dark red French land forces, figuring the crews would have quite a bit of national pride, not wanting to simply ape "big brother." I did however keep that dark red on the big Liege landship - the mix of camo and solid color turned out well I think, although I debated it for quite a while in my noggin prior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tis The Season
The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
My dad passed away in his sleep Friday morning. We're still kind of in shock, particularly my mom, but are doing well. He had not been s...








Really nice paint job!
ReplyDeleteI might borrow it for my RoB land forces...