12 June 2017

A Mixed Bag

I've been hard at work over the last week or so, mostly finishing models or projects that have been languishing for some time. Last Sunday, I finished this off:


It's a 6mm scale scratch-built chemical storage facility that's been hanging out, assembled and half-painted for many months. It turned out nicely, for a scratch-built thing I made.

Next we have some odds and ends from the Firestorm Planetfall box Ziggy and I split. There are some artillery strike markers, SAM launchers and crystals. I started assembling the infantry stands yesterday, so those will be done sometime in the next six months. :)

I also completed a Modern Spearhead battalion's-worth of T-64s.



I picked these up months ago when I ordered the odds and ends to complete my Naval Assault regiment. The models are CINC and really show off their high quality castings.



2 comments:

  1. The stuff looks good, though the SAM launchers look like they're laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%. I accuse Spartan Games.

      Delete