Some Minis and Furniture

Two weeks later he gets around to posting again....

I've been busy with other things and haven't done a tremendous amount of gaming and painting. Yesterday was a good painting day and I got a few things added to the "done" stack.

First up are these three. Two Frostgrave characters that have been on my painting table for roughly a year. They'd been half-done and yesterday got their walking papers. Catwoman, who was a Christmas gift, also gets to join her completed Gothamites in the BMG box.

Proving I didn't only paint the front halves. Catwoman's got a got a lot of very fine lines and was deceptively daunting for such a small model.

I also finished up some furniture for these guys. Most of it's laser cut MDF straight out of an old west saloon - tables, bar, piano and chairs. The sofas were appropriately-sized dollhouse furniture from Michael's craft store with a proper paint job.


Some nice additions to the collection. I'm itching to get in a game... maybe this afternoon?

Comments

Popular Posts