More Ghouls, Sir!

One of the more significant painting projects I've had in the hopper over the last couple weeks was a batch of Age of Sigmar Ghouls. Ironically, now that I've got a "proper-sized force," the fellow at work who was encouraging me to go down the AoS path is about to have his first child and his gaming opportunities will be drying up very soon! The previous batch of ghouls was completed well over a year ago and can be seen here.

What I painted up this time was a box of 20 "Flesh Eater Courts Ghouls" and a box of Warhammer Underworlds "Grymwatch" which can be used as a stand-alone group in AoS. I also located a Ghoul King model on the "start collecting" sprues from last year and put him together as a leader for this rabble.


The whole shebang. Grymwatch models are on the right and include the pair o' bats.




That's the big boss-man in the back there.


And here are a few shots of the Grymwatch models:


They do a fine job of "mixing up the assortment." Same theme, different poses. The big axe and bats are nice. I need to try to get a hold of Landon for a game while he can!

Comments

Popular Posts