04 January 2022

More Partisans / Le Resistance

 I finished up the second group of 1/72 Partisans this evening. They're ready to take on the Germans now. This group stiffens things up a bit with a couple PaK36s, a heavy machine gun and a light mortar.




Much fun to paint for sure. Maybe they'll get an outing this weekend? 


In other news, I did sell off my Batman minis collection. Check that out, making good on resolutions already!


2 comments:


  1. Le boche may be in for a bit of trouble, eh mon ami?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think so. This weekend should be good for a basic solo test run of Force on Force. Terribly exciting!

      Delete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...