One Ork Two Ork

 Because I had an empty painting queue a couple weeks ago, I picked up a blister of D&D Orks to give myself something to do. More Boyz for da Horde. 




They join the rest of the Frostgrave / other fantasy orks. I'm happy with the result, they look like they're ready to break something.


I've need nursing my first encounter with COVID for the last week. Omicron I'm sure - everyone around here's getting it. Hasn't been so bad, although I've had to work from home which I detest. Be well everyone!


Comments

  1. Very orky! I am jealous that your queue is so short you need to get new figures. Only about 1100 to go .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Being on a strict gaming budget will do that. The lead mountain is about to grow very soon, whenever that order of 20mm arrives from Newline Designs. Napoleonics slow me down like nothing else :)

      Delete
  2. Looking good,Ronald! Reminds me I need to get cracking on some Orcs.

    Hope you're doing okay with the 'rona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the whole family has recovered - thanks for checking in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts