I can't remember what brand minis the ladybugs are and for insects, they seems to have a large number of teeth and a low number of antennae. Oh well!
19 July 2012
Bugs
I've got some antagonists for Project 1960 finished up! Of course my initial idea was to pit moon-men against the National Guard in Anytown, USA but when I saw these guys on the shelf at Morningstar, I just had to. They'll work very nicely as radioactive giant bugs terrorizing the town and surrounding farms. I'll try to organize a game of Flying Lead this weekend to let them work out their insect aggression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
My dad passed away in his sleep Friday morning. We're still kind of in shock, particularly my mom, but are doing well. He had not been s...


No comments:
Post a Comment