The Ottomans I picked up as a second army for Maurice got pushed to the back burner for a little while but they've gotten some more attention during the week and I finished up the first 16 bases of infantry. It should be noted that there was no attempt at historical accuracy with the uniforms, since they'll be an Imagi-Nation anyway. I was torn between putting one or two strips of minis on each base and settled on one-per, primarily so I'd have a bigger army when I'm done.
The Miniatures are 6mm Janissaries from Irregular and are mounted on 1.25" square bases. I've got loads more cavalry and infantry in the queue and hope to have some of the cavalry (8 stands) finished this weekend.
I also put some hedges and walls together since my 6mm scenery selection is mostly woods and buildings for Modern Spearhead.