Some Scenery...

I worked on a few scenery pieces Sunday. Two of the pieces are Dollar Tree Halloween decoration re-paints:



They are scaled rather nicely for 28mm. Not bad at all for a buck apiece. The originals can be seen here: http://onemoregamingproject.blogspot.com/2014/08/halloween-scenery-at-dollar-tree-stores.html on Chris Palmer's excellent blog.

I've also done some more work on the thatched roof for the hut I started on some time back.


Yup, I made the thatched roof! It's a terry-cloth rag cut into strips. Now it's just in need of a paint job. It's 28mm scale if you're interested. I've got that 20mm Airfix house on the workbench - it's better than halfway done so I may post pics of it later this week.

James and I are going to play Shipwreck on Sunday afternoon - he's put together a Vietnam-era scenario. Should be cool - Shipwreck always is.


Comments

Popular Posts