25 February 2016

The Farmy

OK, so I disappeared for over a week, then three posts in a row. Making up for lost time...

I got the painting gear back out this evening and took the opportunity to knock out a loooong-lingering project (first appearance - early last April). I put the finishing touches on my HOTT farm animal army - the Farmy.

The whole shebang

 The Stronghold. First time I've ever had to apply weathering to a pig!

Cluck Cluck...

And the heavy hitters.

So the list in HOTT terms is:

1    Dog        Paladin
2    Ducks        Lurkers or Water Lurkers
2    Sheep        Knights
1    Donkey        Cleric
1    Cow        Behemoth
5    Chickens    Hordes
1    Goat        Blades

Whether or not they're worth a toot in game term is irrelevant. It's all about assembling something off the beaten track of toy-soldiering.





















2 comments:

  1. Cute!

    The whole Sheep-bang, as it were. Baaaa-Ram-Ewe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice army, especially the stronghold! So is the pig's name Napoleon?

    ReplyDelete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...