05 April 2013

Retirement Announcement

I never throw away paint brushes but I was just at Michael's and bought a bunch so it is time to pitch a bunch of the old tatty ones. Here's a group photo before they are sent to the trashcan.


Sniff sniff. Those were some good brushes, I'll have fond memories of them.

Hey, Ziggy's Infinity guys showed up today... in a few months they may actually be painted!

4 comments:

  1. Throw stuff away? I use them as paint stirrers first.... :)

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of life left in those, if only for dry-brushing bases :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ski,
    I hear you. Time for me to "retire" a few myself. One use I have for old brushes is spreading PVA glue around on bases prior to dipping into grass. I hope they were reliable brushes in their day!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...