28 October 2014

More Lead and Resin

Off the pile! With a bit of a gaming lull, I have been getting painting knocked out. First up are the three Romulans that I showed a WIP of last week.



A War Eagle, Sparrow Hawk and Fire Hawk. I'm pretty happy with the way these ended up. They'll be rather striking on the game table.

Next is a piece of terrain I quickly slapped together. The ruined temple bits are aquarium decorations that were nicely sized for 15mm. I turned three pieces into a nice little ruin.






And last was a second hover tank for my 15mm Sci-Fi Red Guards. The one they had was lonely. Here's the new one in with the ruin.



I want to play test my ground combat rules again. I've made some changes that need testing. Maybe I'll get in a round or two this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love you painting and the terrain. I need to check aquarium supplies more often.

    ReplyDelete

Tis The Season

 The season of the witch, that is. I'm on another tangent right now and have dipped my toe back in the 1/72 pool. The models are from Re...